Director of Product Marketing
SimilarWeb, New York, NY
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
We Want You!
As Director of Product Marketing you will be responsible for defining and developing the messaging about SimilarWeb’s product offering. Reporting to the VP Marketing, you will be expected to manage a small team of product marketing managers and work cross functionally in order to communicate the value of our solutions both internally and externally.
As a Director of Product Marketing at SimilarWeb you will:
- Develop on-brand market positioning and messaging that differentiates SimilarWeb’s products in the market - what value we provide to our target audiences in what packages - through a deep understanding of customers, market, competitors, etc.
- Lead all marketing activities related to product launches and product education (internally and externally) - including but not limited to webinars, sales collateral, training materials, knowledge base, etc.
- Sales enablement: communicate the value of the SW offering to the sales teams and choose/ develop sales tools that support the selling process
- Sales collateral: define sales collateral needed, work with content team to execute, and optimize sharing & distribution across the company
- Input customer and market perspective into product roadmap and to strategy/ pricing team
- Manage a small and mighty team of product marketing managers
What will I bring to the team?
- At least 5+ years of product marketing, outbound product management, or closely related marketing experience in global technology company, selling into the Enterprise segment
- Hands on experience in digital marketing - required
- Must be VERY comfortable with data; analytical or analyst background an advantage
- B2B SAAS experience an advantage
- Consulting/ Private Equity/ Investment Banking/ Strategy experience an advantage
- Management experience
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Hardworking & motivated, team player
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Willingness to travel
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
Beautiful office in New York, comprehensive medical, dental benefits, 401K with matching, wellness benefits, team outings, fully stocked kitchen, catered meals
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Director, Demand Generation
Classy, San Diego HQ
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Slack, San Francisco
Marketing Operations Developer
Evernote, Redwood City
VP of Performance Marketing
Class Pass, New York
APAC Performance Marketing Manager
Vestiaire Collective, Hong Kong
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
Tradeshift, Stockholm, Sweden