Solution Engineer, Research
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
At SimilarWeb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that transforms the way that businesses make decisions.
So what is a Solution Engineer, Research?
Part of our Go-to-Market Team, the Solution Engineering team is a team of industry specialists within their specified solution. A Solution Engineer for our Research Solution would ultimately have an analytical background working with clients and have a good understanding of presenting insights based upon consumer behaviour
It’s a client-facing position and you’ll have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest consumer goods companies in Europe on their digital strategy. An SE will collaborate with multiple departments at SimilarWeb to help turn SimilarWeb’s data into insights.
Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the value-based cycle of the sales process.
- Speaking to potential & existing customers to understand pain-points and qualify their needs
- Analysing data and turning into presentations and insight emails
- Presenting decks as well as live product demonstrations
- Contributing to the global strategy
- Run initiatives (like trials, outreach programmes etc) in your market
- Establish and operate standardised process for collecting and interpreting market intelligence data
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience working at a consumer goods/travel company or at an agency/consultancy focused on that sector
- Data analysis & insights experience of consumer behaviour
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Strategic thinker with the proven ability to identify opportunities, formulate supporting business cases and gain support from stakeholders
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Digital marketing experience
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Chase Center Productions
Golden State Warriors, Oakland, CA
Account Manager (m/w/div)
Dept, Dept Creative DE
Solutions Architect | Siemens Industry - BeNeLux
Stylist - Guide, Greenwich
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
Luxury Retreats - Spécialiste SEO / SEO Specialist
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec
Townsquare Interactive, Bozeman, MT