Sales Executive-Inside Accounts
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one ofBUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON. But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Inside Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and help them integrate a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
A day to day Inside Sales Executive at SimilarWeb means...
- Be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share.
- Be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within growing US companies.
- Be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of all SimilarWeb products.
- On a day to day you will:
- Meet and exceed sales quota through inbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Management of entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
What will I bring to the team?
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales/ business development/ consulting or online marketing
- High proficiency in verbal and written English is required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Strong work ethic with a desire to exceed targets
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
- Analytical mind, knowledge in Excel - advantage
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Knotel, Knotel NYC