Director of Corporate Marketing
SimilarWeb, New York
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the measure of the digital world. With the largest international online panel, SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across a wide array of industries. Business professionals and companies around the world call for actionable insights on the digital intent and behavior of their customers, partners, competitors and industries can use SimilarWeb to access unprecedented transparency into their ecosystem and gain the winning advantage.
As the Director of Corporate Marketing at SimilarWeb you will:
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing & Product Officer, you will have global responsibility of creating and executing the marketing and brand strategy of SimilarWeb.
- Defining & overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR.
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Assume overall responsibility for developing the annual marketing plan and control of the marketing budget.
- Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Creation and publication of all marketing materials in line with marketing plans.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and brand identity
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Working closely with the design team and assisting with new product launches.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
What will I bring to the team?
- 10+ years of experience managing & scaling B2B Marketing teams with a bias for rapid execution in the SaaS world.
- Ability to understand a wide array of disparate target audiences and their respective motions, focusing on mapping the right messages with the right buyers.
- Demonstrated success leading and growing a high-performing B2B marketing team - having designed, developed, and driven overall marketing strategy
- Experience in managing people, processes, and tools needed to build a predictable revenue organization.
- Expert in understanding the sales and product pipeline and the role of marketing at each stage of the opportunity funnel and the client expansion path
- Experience managing across different functional groups & geographic locations
- Solid track record of successfully scaling marketing efforts in a growth-oriented company
- The ability to build strong partnerships with other internal business leaders
- Excellent communication skills
- Data driven, strong analytical skills
- Strong execution abilities
- Excellent English - Must
- Agile, creative, adaptable
- Strong ability to work and promote in parallel on multiple areas (a lot of contact switches)
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.