Director of Corporate Marketing
SimilarWeb, New York
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is on a mission to democratize data throughout the world. To do that, SimilarWeb needs millions of people to turn to SimilarWeb as the measure of the digital world providing insights to understand, act and optimize strategies for marketers, investors, analysts and sales professionals. This newly created role in our New York office is an opportunity to lead the charge on one of the business top priorities - building the brand exponentially around the world!
As the Global Director of Corporate Marketing reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will lead a team focused on building the global brand strategy for our next phase of growth. Under your leadership, you will build and maintain the companies brand & messaging, foster partnerships with some of the biggest publications and create community.
- Defining & overseeing implementation of the Brand strategy including events, data driven content, partnerships and PR.
- Assume responsibility for developing the brand and event marketing plans and control of the marketing budget.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and brand identity
- Working closely with the design team and assisting with new product launches.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Guiding the day to day activities of the corporate marketing team.
- Work closely with product management and solution teams to define marketing materials and programs.
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition.
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization.
- Align all marketing and branding initiatives with the customer’s voice in a consistent manner to support SimilarWeb’s business objectives
- Design marketing budgets, ROI analysis/metrics, institute tracking & reporting systems and process/systems development
- Continue to shape and build SimilarWeb as a world-class brand leading our market and ensure our story is positioned thoughtfully throughout all external channels
- Identifying opportunities to experiment in order to continuously evolve and improve program impact
Your skills and experience
- Proven experience managing & scaling B2B Marketing teams with a bias for rapid execution in the SaaS world.
- Numerous years of experience building and executing successful programs for brands through PR, partnerships and events
- Ability to understand a wide array of disparate target audiences and their respective motions, focusing on mapping the right messages with the right buyers.
- Demonstrate success leading and growing a high-performing B2B marketing team - having designed, developed, and driven corporate marketing strategy,
- Experience in managing people, processes, and tools needed to build a predictable revenue organization.
- Solid track record of successfully scaling marketing efforts in a growth-oriented company
- The ability to build strong partnerships both internal and externally
- Strong execution abilities
- Excellent English
- Agile, creative, adaptable
- Strong ability to work and promote in parallel on multiple areas (a lot of contact switches)
- Demonstrated ability to lead a mid-sized team to achieve outsized results
- Experience executing highly scalable events
What else we are looking for?
- Existing relationships with a wide variety of media outlets/ content publishers
- Experience in technology / SaaS/ analytics company or PR- an advantage
- Existing relationships with publishers / industry associations in the marketing, travel, retail, agencies, business news publications an advantage
- Exceptional communication, writing and editing skills; native english required
- Very analytical; comfort with data and numbers
- Hard working, team player
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.