SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one of BUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON.
As a Billing Specialist at SimilarWeb you will:
Be responsible for accurate and timely customer invoicing, regular maintenance of recurring billing accounts, and for the general integrity of customer data in our systems. This position also supports the GTM teams as well as Collection activities handling all special billing requirements and billing reconciliation issues as well as supplying customer documentation as needed.
- Process all Quotes/ Orders in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that contracts and all documentation as well as approval process standards are being met per finance and Legal requirements.
- Reject any orders not meeting standards and communicate to GTM teams and other users what changes are needed to correctly process the order.
- Process internal requests for address changes, billing account changes, rate changes, account termination, account reactivation, recurring billing additions, etc.
- Ensure that all Sales Orders submitted before monthly cutoff are invoiced prior to month-end closing.
- Contribute to the team’s mission to improve data flows, optimizing our processes, and ensuring accounting output is accurate.
- Document, communicate, and update all billing department processes and procedures.
What will I bring to the team?
- Minimum 2-3 years billing or administrative experience in the subscriptions / credit cards world
- Proficiency with MS Windows Office Suite (advanced user of Excel preferred)
- Superb attention to detail and strong analytical abilities
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work with the corporate office and to be self motivated
- Ability to learn quickly and keep up in an ever-changing environment
- High level of confidentiality, discretion, and professionalism
- Ability to produce well-written, professional documents (spreadsheets, email, etc)
- Ability to follow directions, meet strict deadlines, and work independently
- Ability and genuine desire to develop positive and productive working relationships with both internal and external customers
- Relevant academic degree.
- Excellent English – written and spoken.
- Salesforce experience- a plus
- 3rd party billing system experience- a plus
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.