Sales Development Representative (Entry Level)
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share.
At SimilarWeb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
As a Global Accounts Sales (EU) Development Representative at SimilarWeb:
- You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and creating sales opportunities for SimilarWeb’s global sales teams as part of a strategic approach together with your dedicated one-on-one AE. It’s a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally as a result of this unique ‘business partner’ type approach.
- You will be dedicated to pursuing a strategic targeted base of the largest and most recognised brands in the world, like our clients Adidas, eBay, Amazon and many more.
- You will represent the front line of the company’s sales and marketing efforts, playing an important role in growing the business. You’ll be tasked in developing the sales process and helping define the strategy in setting up your ‘pod’ for success.
What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales Development team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and improving with each new iteration.
What will I bring to the team?
- Previous experience in a sales related function
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Working days Monday-Friday
- Experience generating your own leads
- Phone sales experience
- Hunger, ambition, drive in wanting to develop yourself personally in a fast paced challenging business world
- An ability to continually challenge yourself and bring new ideas to help engage some of the largest businesses in the world!
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- Impact: We are changing the way decisions are made. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market and their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context and make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent: We bring together the industry’s brightest minds. We recruit only the most talented ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances and share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm and drive for success are why we win together.
- Opportunity: We are the perfect place to grow personally and professionally. SimilarWeb has been named one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on. We’re expanding our Global team rapidly while taking pride in developing our people and promoting from within.
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
MOO, Providence, RI
Sr. Sales Business Operations Analyst
ZeroCater, San Francisco, CA
Ongoing Posting: Outlet Retail Sales Associate
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Bothell
Junior Account Executive (Flemish/French)
Lightspeed, Ghent, BE
Sales Development Representative - German speaking
Field Account Executive
Everlaw, Oakland, California