Market Intelligence Representative
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of INC.COM 15 ISRAELI STARTUPS TO WATCH IN 2017 and one of BUSINESS INSIDER’S TOP 50 ENTERPRISE STARTUPS TO BET YOUR CAREER ON. But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Market Intelligence team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and business units to help them understand the impact market intelligence can have on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping to move qualified prospects through the sales funnel
As a Market Intelligence Representative At SimilarWeb:
- You will be responsible for the first touch point with our customers who want to understand what Market Intelligence is; you will have to understand the customer needs and help them to see the value that Marketing Intelligence brings their company
- Find interesting insights and data about our prospects and relay this value by showing it to them
- Help our prospects engage deeper with our brand and product.
- As a part of Demand Generation team, you will be in charge of creating the meetings that feed our sales organization
- Partner with Marketing to run and carry out campaigns that show value and insights to our extensive registered user base
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Previous customer-facing or marketing experience - Advantage
- Phone, email and chat sales experience - Advantage
- Overall understanding of web concepts and online marketing
- Experience with Salesforce - advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Additional Languages such as French or German - Advantage
- Experience generating your own leads
- Working week of Monday-Friday
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.