SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
The Customer Journey Manager is responsible for Monitoring, Planning, and Building our customer's lifecycle plan to maximize customer’s potential.
The Customer Journey Manager will collaborate with our Customer Success Managers and team leaders to build the customer strategy and advise the Head of Customer Journey and VP of Customer Success on priorities and business challenges.
If you’re passionate about working with data, a teamwork player and know your way around the digital world, this is the right position for you.
As a Customer Journey Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Conduct periodic analyses of quantitative and qualitative data, to assess how customers engage with our product
- Advise the Customer Success organization about trends, risks and opportunities they face, and enable data-driven decision making.
- Craft data-driven client management strategies for Customer Success managers, including weekly, monthly and quarterly prioritization of customers.
- Lead weekly strategy meetings with Customer Success managers and Team Leaders to implement your recommendations, monitor their impact, and assess next steps
- Assemble effective action plans for accounts at risk of churn
- Lead strategic initiatives across the Customer Success organization globally, to optimize the customer life-cycle, drive customer engagement and enable long term retention.
What will I bring to the team?
- Strong analytical skills – Must
- Excel/Google sheets/Tableau/Salesforce proficiency
- A background in Consulting
- Ability to extract insights from big sets of data - Must
- Exceptional attention to details
- Strong ability to launch and lead new initiatives
- Strong ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience working in SaaS companies and Digital Marketing
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in organizational knowledge/information system management
- Fluent English - Must
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - Kansas City
Enjoy, Kansas City, MO
Director of Procurement
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Store Leader, Greenwich Ave.
Warby Parker, Greenwich, CT
Document Materials Manager
Bright Health, Minneapolis, MN
Head of Company Operations
Affirm, San Francisco, CA
Executive Assistant to the CTO
HealthTap, Palo Alto