Customer Onboarding Specialist
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the industry standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with the insights into their digital market for any website or app across all industries worldwide. Hundreds of thousands of businesses, including eBay, Google, and Airbnb, use SimilarWeb’s insights to understand, track and grow their market share.
The Customer Onboarding Specialist is responsible for understanding our customer’s goals and desired business outcomes and implementing SimilarWeb solutions into the customer workflow, including customer discovery calls, training, and education.
The Customer Onboarding Specialist will collaborate with our Customer Success Managers, team leaders and the Education team to learn the customer strategy and build the ground for the customer success using SimilarWeb.
If you’re passionate about working with customers, a teamwork player and know your way around the digital world, this is the right position for you.
This is a full-time position reporting the Head of Customer Journey, based in Tel Aviv.
A day to day as a Customer Onboarding Specialist means...
- Chart the roadmap to success for individual clients, across their journey with SimilarWeb
- Train and educate clients on the different SimilarWeb products ensuring the best customer experience
- Plan, lead and execute workshops and training session with SimilarWebs new clients
- Scope and create custom training plans for clients based on their needs
- Maintain a deep understanding of the use case for SimilarWeb in the customer industry
- Lead engagements with clients post-sales and collaborate with Customer Success Managers in building the ideal customer journey
- Monitor, Measure and Map the customer’s onboarding and status.
- Advise Customer Success management about risks, new opportunities and help them see the full picture to build the customer strategy plan
- Coordinates resources needed to complete onboarding tasks, on time and with high levels of quality, and proactively seeks out the assistance of others to determine solutions for complex issues and roadblocks.
- Communicates and manages internal and external onboarding requirements and expectations with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Becomes an expert on SimilarWeb products and best practices.
- Keeps record of customer interactions and completed setup steps in our CRM system (Salesforce.com).
- Exceeds the satisfaction expectations of our customers and helps customers realize value from SimilarWeb’s products within a prescribed committed timeframe.
What will I bring to the team?
- 1+ years of software implementation or customer onboarding experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer facing experience - Must
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for education and training
- Well organized and attentive to details with demonstrated time management skills.
- Deep understanding of value drivers in onboarding and customer success
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Experience working in SaaS companies and Digital Marketing - Must
- Fluent English - Must
- Bachelor’s degree with one to two years experience in a customer service related role.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced SaaS environment and the ability to handle multiple onboarding accounts simultaneously.
- High level of professionalism and the ability to maintain an enthusiastic, service-oriented attitude under pressure.
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in service.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment.
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company!
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- Impact: We are changing the way decisions are made. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market, and their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context and make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent: We bring together the industry’s brightest minds. We recruit only the most talented ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances and share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm and drive for success are why we win together.
Opportunity: We are the perfect place to grow. SimilarWeb has been named one of com 15 Israeli Startups to watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on. We’re expanding our global team rapidly while taking pride in developing our people and promoting from within.
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Strategic Human Resources Business Partner
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Science Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Everest (Redwood City, CA)
Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
Twitch, Irvine, CA
Jr. Talent Manager
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
(Senior) Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f)