Enterprise Sales Executive: China
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
A day to day as an Enterprise Sales Executive at SimilarWeb means...
- The Enterprise Sales Executive will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share. Reporting to the General Manager of China, s/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within China’s largest Enterprises in the digital world.
- On a day to day you will:
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/ inbound leads - strategically selling the company’s various propositions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Work closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/ C level engagement
- Work with channel partners to identify, support and close opportunities
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
What will I bring to the team?
- Chinese speaking - mother tongue, English - fluent
- An established network of contacts
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer objections
- Solid experience. Minimum 5 years online sales experience in digital software sales
- Documented success in SaaS, enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up type of business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market from a new sales perspective
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Manager - Germany
Hortonworks, Germany, Munich or Frankfurt
Account Executive - Raleigh
Rubrik, Remote Sales
Segment, San Francisco
Senior Sales Director
Contently, New York
Enterprise Account Executive
Tradeshift, Zurich, Switzerland
Account Executive, Corporate Accounts
Box, San Francisco, CA