SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across nine global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
As SimilarWeb’s Legal Counsel, you will:
- Support a fast-paced SaaS business
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, counsel and recommendations to sales professionals and other stakeholders on numerous legal and business issues
- Draft, review, negotiate and close commercial contracts, including license and services agreements, service orders, and related documents with customers, partners, resellers, data licensors and vendors
- Coordinate with other groups (Finance, Marketing, Security, IT and others) in commercial contracting matters to support Company policies and procedures
- Monitor and provide guidance on data privacy and other applicable laws and regulations, as part of SimilarWeb’s global compliance program
- Manage legal support related to acquisitions, including due diligence reviews and negotiations of purchase and sale agreements
- Provide advice on employment laws and practices
- Create and maintain standard templates, business processes and internal policies to help scale the business
- Interface with and manage support from outside counsel
What will I bring to the team?
- 5+ years of commercial law experience, including work in a large law firm or in-house in a technology company
- Ability to draft and close commercial agreements with minimal support from senior staff
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a globally distributed team and a fast-paced business environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Native, mother-tongue English
The ideal candidate should be:
- Self-driven and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the company
- Comfortable dealing with a global customer base and interacting in a multicultural environment
- Able to communicate legal issues and solutions clearly and concisely
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.