Sales Manager - Brazil, São Paulo Office
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Adidas, Airbnb and Booking.com to create the strategies necessary to win market share. SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017.
But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact.
As a Sales Manager at SimilarWeb:
- You will be expected to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales, strategically selling the company’s solutions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- You will be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of all SimilarWeb solutions
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Proactively prospecting for new decision-making executive contacts at key prospect targets and diversifying prospect relationships with contacts at multiple levels
- Execute key meetings and demonstrations, seminars, webinars, and on-site events
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com)
What will I bring to the team?
- Fluent English (spoken and written, mandatory), preferably having lived and studied in English-speaking countries
- A high performer with experience exceeding sales targets
- An established network of contacts
- 4+ years of experience in Sales in one or more of the following: digital agencies, consulting firms, digital publishers, B2B SaaS companies
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market
- Deep understanding of current digital marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates
- Deep understanding of the market research, consulting or marketing analytics landscape
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- Strong ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships with business intelligence, analytics, marketing, procurement/sourcing within target verticals
- High integrity, energy, and dedication; we are looking for uncommonly good professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest and direct approach
- Ethic, resilience, and maturity
- Commitment and fulfillment of what is combined
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple cases
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Flexible during times of change
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Close attention to detail
- Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Sheets, and Google Slides
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Impact: We are changing the way decisions are made. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market, and their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context and make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent: We bring together the industry’s brightest minds. We recruit only the most talented ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances and share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm, and drive for success are why we win together.
- Opportunity: We’re expanding our global team rapidly while taking pride in developing our people and promoting from within.
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature, and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
25 Active Jobs
Join the future of financial communications