SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and Adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has over 400 employees across nine global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
A day to day as the SDR Sales Team Manager...
- Lead a team of 4 Sales Development reps focused predominantly on outbound prospecting and pipeline development.
- Develop and manage the department-wide outreach cadences to be used by both SDR reps and Sales Executives as a part of their outbound prospecting work.
- Act as a top of funnel thought leader for the entire Israel-based Go To Market organization to help push all commercial reps to improve their prospecting skills relative to their role.
- Develop innovative content strategies using SimilarWeb’s data to ensure the highest conversion rate for the department’s prospecting outreach.
- Build, track and optimize all processes surrounding top of funnel execution.
- Provide ongoing qualitative coaching to your SDR reps to ensure best in class target achievement.
What will I bring to the team?
- At least 1-year of team management experience
- Minimum 2-years of outbound prospecting experience required
- Quantitative skills and expertise in funnel optimization
- Fluency in verbal and written English is required
- Excellent communication and content writing skills
- Strong work ethic with an internal drive to exceed targets
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good commercial professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success
- An understanding of current digital ad technologies and online marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates, Social, Email Marketing and data solutions - preferred
- Analytical mind, knowledge in Excel / sheets and Salesforce.com
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.