System Administrator (Senior Level)
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb provides granular insights about any website or app across all industries in every region enabling the world's biggest brands like Airbnb, Walmart, HSBC, eBay and adidas to create the strategies necessary to win market share. The company has raised over $112M and has nearly 400 employees across eight global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Inc.com 15 Israeli Startups to Watch in 2017 and one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to Bet Your Career On. But if we want to continue helping the world’s biggest brands reimagine what is possible online, we need talented and driven individuals who are looking for the chance to make a real and tangible impact. Does this sound like you?
Providing technical support (hardware and software) in a 350-user global environment (tier 1,2,3).
Troubleshoot and resolve reasonably complex end-user hardware/software problems including remote access.
Manage network servers and technology tools, include AWS infrastructure
Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
Help with A/V setup and troubleshooting
Managing users in Active Directory and Jamf environment.
Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
What will I bring to the team?
- 4 years’ Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator or similar role
- Experience in Deploy, manage and monitor Production systems (Windows, and OSX) - must
- Experience with networking and firewalls Meraki cloud Palo Alto and Fortinet
- Experience with MDM, configuring and handling -must
- Deep knowledge with Mac's
- Managing users in AD, G-Suite - Must
- Experience in maintaining system wide infrastructure technologies (DNS, LDAP, AD, etc.)
- Troubleshooting A/V conferencing systems (Zoom,Google Hangouts)
- Passion to learn new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.