As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower everyone— from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
The company has raised over $112M and has over 500 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, eBay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb Research & Data Science teams awesome?
- We love data! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work on a petabyte scale!
- We are solving some really hard problems in ML & Deep Learning, Statistical Estimation, Classification, Multiple Instance Learning and Privacy Preserving ML.
- We work with cutting edge technologies - we often beta test the tech that other people will only discover next year!
- We invest in our researchers and data scientists growth, such as holding research periodic talks, participating in world class conferences, presenting in meetups and much more!
A day to day as an Applied Researcher at SimilarWeb means...
- As an Applied Researcher, you will work as a research owner on cross-functional teams, responsible for the delivery of new algorithmic solutions.
- You should love analyzing, mining and doing crazy things with data, and be great at it!
- You will apply cutting edge research and ML algorithms to the development of scalable AI solutions.
- On a day to day some of your responsibilities will include:
- Developing novel algorithms and investigating state of the art methodologies
- Improving accuracy of the current algorithms in production
- Taking an active part in research and implementation
What will you bring to the team?
As an ideal candidate you have a broad and deep background in machine learning, robust experience in applied research, a passion for solving hard problems at scale, a strong drive for learning about new technologies, and a desire to collaborate with other teams. You bring deep theoretical knowledge in different fields of ML, deep learning, probability theory and statistics. Last but not least, you are eager to make a real impact on a world class product!
- PHD/ M.Sc. in Mathematics/Physics/Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in one of the following fields: ML, signal processing, computer vision, NLP, etc.
- Proven code development skills in at least one coding language used for ML research - R, Python, MATLAB, etc.
- Familiar with Java or other OOP language- An advantage
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Analyst and Visual Storyteller
Management Leadership For Tomorrow, Bethesda, MD (preferred) or remote