Director of Product- Purchase Solution
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com. The company has raised over $112M and has over 500 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019 and one of the 10 Most Desirable Israeli Companies to Work for. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in Dun’s best high tech companies to work for in Israel in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
What makes the SimilarWeb Product team awesome?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with growing companies across verticals and help them integrate a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will Influence and collaborate with multiple teams including, Account Management, UX, Sales, Engineering, Marketing and other product managers
- Work at the forefront of B2B platforms - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients
A day to day as a Director of Product means...
- Lead, own and execute a high impact product strategy and roadmap for the Purchase Intelligence, essential part of SimilarWeb core offering
- Deeply understand our customers, their needs, and the broader market through research and interviews
- Plan, prioritize and define features to realize the product vision with the autonomy to identify what opportunities we pursue, and what capabilities we unlock for our customers
- Partner successfully with Engineering, Data Science, Product Marketing, Ops, Sales and Marketing to drive supreme product results
- Rollout features to our users responsibly utilizing user testing, closed and open beta programs
- Monitor product KPIs, analyze user behavior, collect user feedback and iterate the features to achieve product goals
What will I bring to the team?
- At least 10 years of experience as a Product Manager in a fast-paced B2B SaaS product company
- Strong background in at least one of the industries: eCommerce, Retail or Market Research
- BSc in computer science, industrial engineering, system engineering or equivalent experience
- Progressive thinking paired with strong execution. You can envision a different world and can articulate a clear path to get there
- You shine at analyzing data and are seasoned in experimentation with deep passion and curiosity
- You have impeccable product taste, and have shipped products with great user experiences at scale
- You’ve brought a product to market and are savvy about positioning.
- You have a proven track record of taking ownership, taking initiative, and delivering results
- You have a captivating storytelling, superb communication & presentation skills
- Hands-on state of mind - a must!
- Preferred: Experience working with and building machine learning-based products and has experience in working with data-science teams
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.
Jobs You May Like
Director of Product Management - Flex Customer Engagement Serv...
Twilio, San Francisco, CA, United States