Product Marketing Manager - Investors Solution
SimilarWeb, New York, NY
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
Product Marketing Manager - Investors Solution
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's leading investors and offer solutions that have the power to have a huge impact on their business!
We're looking for someone who understands how to market data or technical products, as a majority of their time will be spent building out our hedge fund business, as well as our Venture Capital and Private Equity strategy.
What does the SimilarWeb Product Marketing Team do?
Our job is to tell the story of how SimilarWeb’s products solve Investors’ problems with consistent, fast visibility into any digital sector or company. From generating new investment ideas and validating investment hypotheses, all the way to tracking the performance of portfolio companies, SimilarWeb has the most comprehensive alternative data set, powering a solution for Investors that immediately surfaces digital signals.
We approach product marketing as a mission-critical opportunity to build a disruptive new traffic intelligence category, make our customers data-driven superheros, and ultimately let SimilarWeb’s actionable insights speak for themselves.
You will shape the voice and tell the story of our Investor product’s value. You will ensure the entire company speaks the same language when it comes to your product’s messaging and positioning. You will lead product launches, ensure customer facing teams are trained and ready to sell, armed with the most effective collateral, and effectively communicate to customers. You will closely collaborate with our product, solutions, marketing and sales teams to define, develop and execute product marketing strategies & plans. You will drive new sales and post-purchase engagement and upsell initiatives for your products and help grow your user base.
As a Product Marketing Manager at SimilarWeb:
You will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans, to hands on execution. You must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment, and pay careful attention to detail. You must have the ability to quickly formulate strategies and plans that are backed by data & storytelling and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
- Build a deep understanding of our Investor customers & their use cases and SimilarWeb’s value proposition to this audience
- Build product positioning, messaging and strategy (based on market fact base and data analysis) as you launch products globally with a cross functional team
- Work closely with: Solutions & Product on strategy, positioning, differentiation and product launch; Marketing on content & campaigns; Enablement on training; GTM on customer feedback and education
- Provide excellent enablement & training for the Sales teams to ensure they are equipped to sell your product
- Ensure all product related content communicates the value in our customers’ language, including: sales collateral, newsletters, webinars, in-app messaging, web copy, product videos, case studies, blog posts, and more
- Test the effectiveness and measure the impact of product marketing activities and campaigns
- Win over customers and prospects with product advocacy
What will I bring to the team?
- At least 2+ years experience in product marketing
- Background with a technical customer base (i.e. developers, data scientists) and/or marketing a technical product (API)
- Background in Investment industry (investment banking, VC, PE, Hedge Fund, etc.)
- Experience in a fast paced SaaS or DaaS company
- 5+ years of work experience in one or more of the following: product marketing, management consulting, outbound product management, market research or strategy
- Captivating storytelling, superb communication & presentation skills
- Able to work independently & autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities & tight deadlines
- Team player, strong at facilitating alignment & building relationships across an organization
- Analytical thinker, excellent problem solving, planning and execution skills
- Motivated & hard working
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
More on the Investor Solution here: https://www.similarweb.com/corp/solution/investors/
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Sweat in good company
Jobs You May Like
Global Cloud Lead – High Performance Computing (HPC)
Qumulo, NY, NY; Philadelphia, PA; Washington D.C.; Seattle, WA; S...