Salesforce Project Manager
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $112M and has over 500 employees across ten global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
As a Salesforce Project Manager Role at SimilarWeb you will:
The Salesforce Project Manager supports the efforts to leverage current and new technologies for the go-to-market business process, working closely with the related departments (Sales, Sales ops, Product, Marketing, Customer Success, Support, etc.).
The Salesforce Project Manager will play a key role in supporting the GTM business units, working closely with them to ensure a smooth process surrounding various projects and initiatives. Be responsible to follow MIS processes for any system changes or maintenance activities. Qualified candidates will understand customer's business needs and incorporates their understanding into a technical and process improvement recommendations.
We want you!
- Understands customer's business needs and incorporates understanding into technical and process improvement recommendations
- Uses analytical skills for recommending new or improved system implementations that are satisfactory for customer need and overall corporate strategy
- Ability to lead project activities, working with internal and external, cross-functional groups
- Gather and maintain documentation for the project, including functional specifications
What will I bring to the team?
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in computer science, management information systems, Industrial Management with an emphasis on information technology
- 3+ years of experience in a position of IS / IT Business Analyst or Salesforce Project Manager working with sales and / or marketing business units in a SaaS company
- Certified Salesforce administrator ( + additional certifications would be nice to have)
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills (including written and oral communication), motivation and coachability to work closely with business people to understand evolving business process and translate into MIS requirements
- Project management skills- ability to manage projects end to end
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot process flaws, develop effective improvements and document and deliver solutions to remedy the specific need.
- Additional experience in IS / IT Sales & Marketing preferred (Marketing Automation, sales processes, etc.)
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Help the world share their story