As the most trusted platform for understanding online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well networked and experienced Strategic/Key Account Sales Manager. The right person for this role will be someone with significant experience and proven success selling into the biggest French companies in France and abroad, as an individual contributor.
Reporting to the France Country Director you will be a positive, hungry and results-driven salesperson. You must also be a team player and have leadership, working with other parts of the organisation and teams, to lead successfully the Strategic motion for the Paris office. You will possess an exceptional ability to build and grow successful partnerships with our clients and prospects in order to maximise all revenue and profit opportunities.
As a Sales Manager, Strategic Accounts, France at SimilarWeb you will:
- As a Sales Manager, Strategic Accounts - France you will be responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb from the largest French companies in France and abroad: creating, cultivating and developing accounts.
- You will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales within top-tier companies. You will be responsible for acquiring and possessing expert knowledge of all SimilarWeb solutions.
- On a day to day you will:
- Meet and exceed sales quota through outbound work - strategically selling the company’s various solutions to new prospects in a consultative manner
- Management of entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, presentation, negotiating and closing
- Working closely with the Sales Development and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts
- Build cross functional relationships in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on executive engagement
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM
What will I bring to the team?
- Solid experience in a similar SaaS role with strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem
- You are a highly self-driven performer with a proven track record of exceeding million dollar annual sales targets.
- An established network of contacts within CAC40/Euronext listed companies
- Proven track record of selling to large CPG and Retail companies. Luxury and Financial Services are a plus. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organizations.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Negotiation skills - complex deal management with global companies and leading negotiation with Legal & Procurement
- High integrity, energy and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest and direct approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent French and English
- Ideally a deep understanding of current digital marketing including display advertising, SEO, SEM, Affiliates and Content marketing
- Ideally experience of working in a hyper-growth or start-up business
- Ideally experience of taking a new, disruptive technology to market
What makes the SimilarWeb Strategic Sales team awesome?
- We love Market Intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our Strategic team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration
- You get to have a direct impact on the success of the company by strategically helping clients win their market
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.