Senior Team Manager, Sales
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
As the most trusted platform for understanding online behaviour, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
This is an excellent opportunity for a well networked and experienced Sales Manager with management experience of a sales team. The right person for this role will be someone with significant experience and proven success selling into the German market as an individual contributor and ideally with experience in leading an enterprise level sales team or individuals.
Reporting to the EU Sales Director you will be a positive, hungry and results-driven salesperson, owning the German territory as the first in-market individual contributor. You must also be a team player, working with other parts of the organisation and team for the good of the company and the clients you will bring in the business. You will possess exceptional ability to build and maintain successful partnerships with our clients and partners and agencies to order to maximise all revenue and profit opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Senior Team Manager, Sales DACH
- Responsible for generating new revenue for SimilarWeb: creating, cultivating and developing accounts and increasing market share across DACH markets.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales quota through outbound/inbound leads - strategically selling the company’s defined solutions to net new logos.
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting, discovery, solution proposing, presentation, negotiating and closing.
- Work closely with your SDR and Marketing teams to target appropriate accounts.
- Build cross functional relationships within the prospect in order to penetrate the account further by focusing on director/C-level engagement..
- Develop accurate forecasts and manage sales activity in CRM (Salesforce.com).
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience of leading an Enterprise sales team or sales individuals with a proven track record of individual and team success
- High integrity, relentless execution and dedication. We are looking for an uncommonly good sales professional with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest and direct approach to delivering customer success
- Business fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to persuade, lead and confidently handle customer objections.
- Ideally, documented success in SaaS. The ideal candidate will have experience client-direct sales, and be highly successful at running consultative sales processes in large, complex prospect organisations
- Experience selling into CPG, Retail, Finance & Pharma industries
- Deep understanding about what it takes to win in the DACH market
- Experience in interacting with senior management of prospect organisations and the ability to bring a contact list to create immediate impact
- The ability to develop structure and engagement within the market and to add direction to marketing and business strategies
What makes the SimilarWeb Enterprise Sales team such an attractive option?
- We love market intelligence! At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business.
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and getting better and better with each new iteration.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
File hosting service
Jobs You May Like
AVP/VP, Group Account Supervisor
BGB Group, New York, NY