Product Marketing Manager - Enterprise & Services
SimilarWeb, New York, NY
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
At SimilarWeb you have the opportunity to work with the world's leading brands and advocate for the adoption of multiple solutions that have the power to have a huge impact on their business.
We're looking for someone with Enterprise experience who understands how to market data, technical products and services to the world’s leading companies. You will help build our Advisory Services business and market a suite of multiple solutions to our largest customers.
What does the SimilarWeb Product Marketing Team do?
We approach product marketing as a mission-critical opportunity to build a disruptive new traffic intelligence category, make our customers data-driven superheros, and ultimately let SimilarWeb’s actionable insights speak for themselves.
Our job is to tell the story of how SimilarWeb’s products and services solve digital intelligence problems by providing visibility into any digital sector or company. From digital transformation and consumer journey analysis, to retail and audience analytics, SimilarWeb has the most comprehensive, customizable data set, powering tailored solutions for our customers.
The Enterprise & Services product marketing role focuses on the approach of selling multiple solutions and custom consulting services to our largest customers. You will shape the voice and tell the story of our Advisory Services and Enterprise offering. You will ensure the entire company speaks the same language when it comes to the messaging and positioning. You will lead demand creation and upsell motions for Advisory Services, while ensuring customer facing teams are trained and ready to sell, armed with the most effective collateral, and effectively communicate to customers. You will closely collaborate with our product, solutions, marketing and sales teams to define, develop and execute product marketing strategies & plans.
As a Product Marketing Manager at SimilarWeb:
You will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically: from the creation of plans, to hands on execution. You must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in an ever-changing environment, and pay careful attention to detail. You must have the ability to quickly formulate strategies and plans that are backed by data & storytelling and execute across many work functions simultaneously.
- Build a deep understanding of our Enterprise and Advisory Services customers - their use cases and SimilarWeb’s value proposition to this audience
- Build positioning, messaging and strategy (based on market fact base and data analysis) as you launch Advisory Services globally with a cross-functional team
- Work closely with: Solutions & Advisory Services on strategy, positioning, differentiation and launches; Marketing on content & campaigns; Enablement on training; GTM on customer feedback and education
- Provide excellent enablement & training for the Enterprise sales teams to ensure they are equipped to sell Advisory Services and multiple solutions
- Ensure all multi-solution and services related content communicates the value in our customers’ language, including: sales collateral, newsletters, webinars, in-app messaging, web copy, videos, case studies, blog posts, and more
- Test the effectiveness and measure the impact of product marketing activities and campaigns
- Win over customers and prospects with advocacy
What will I bring to the team?
- At least 2+ years experience in product marketing
- Background with an Enterprise offering and customer base
- Experience in a fast paced SaaS, DaaS or Internet company
- 5+ years of work experience in one or more of the following: product marketing, management consulting, outbound product management, market research or strategy
- Captivating storytelling, superb communication & presentation skills
- Able to work independently & autonomously, focusing on key outcomes amidst competing priorities & tight deadlines
- Team player, strong at facilitating alignment & building relationships across an organization
- Analytical thinker, excellent problem solving, planning and execution skills
- Motivated & hard working
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Impact everything around you.