As the most trusted platform for measuring online behavior, millions of people rely on SimilarWeb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem. Learn more at WWW.SIMILARWEB.COM. The company has raised over $200M and has over 600 employees across eleven global offices.
SimilarWeb has been named one of CALCALIST'S TOP 50 STARTUPS 2019 and one of the 10 MOST DESIRABLE ISRAELI COMPANIES TO WORK FOR. Similarweb is also ranked 8th in DUN’S BEST HIGH TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL in 2018, taking over companies such as Amazon, Mobileye, PayPal, Ebay and more.
We Want You!
We are looking for a world-class Product Manager to join our B2C department in Tel-Aviv.
As a PM, You’ll work closely with our Engineering, Design, Marketing, and product managers teams to define experiments and use the results to accelerate the growth of our B2C products.
As a Product Manager at SimilarWeb you will:
- Plan, create and execute a roadmap for our B2C products that will drive growth.
- Partner with Engineering and Design teams to develop specifications, manage scope, and deliver on time.
- Optimize the conversion funnel and onboarding process, from Top of the funnel to bottom of the funnel.
- Define metrics to monitor performance and use them to communicate across the B2C department as well as guide iteration for improvement.
- Able to meet urgent day-to-day business needs and make rapid progress on important long term business objectives.
What will I bring to the team?
- 3-5 years of product management experience.
- Entrepreneurial experience in developing a product from idea to market
- Understanding of the customer experience and how to improve upon it.
- Proven experience and passion for building great products with multiple successful product launches. Experience in a growth oriented role is a plus.
- Strong product analytics skills and data oriented thinking. (Google Analytics / Google data studio / Amplitude / Tableau a bonus)
- Experienced in running A/B tests and using data to improve the product.
- Passion for optimizing product and conversion flows.
- Strong project management and written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer science/other technical degrees a bonus.
- Ability to learn new technologies, products, or systems quickly
- An excellent team player with a can-do attitude.
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
File hosting service