VP - Research Solution
SimilarWeb, Boston, New York, US
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
- Act as the VP, Research Solution; define the solution offering, strategy and vision; ensure cross functional alignment to deploy strategy and maximise business performance
- Own research solution industries book of business and commercial performance for the short and long term; partner with commercial leads (sales, account management) to ensure achievement of business objectives and growth targets
- Lead agile & global team of high performing marketeers, product, content managers and industry consultants to manifest, educate, build and grow the solution offering and business
- Build short and long term business plan, including KPI definition and ongoing measurements; lead strategic planning process and define clear growth metrics along with finance and management team
- Partner with product leadership to define offering and road-map for the solution, work with corporate development to initiate M&A and strategic partnerships, align with revenue organization around solution specific sales & services strategy
- Own the Similarweb marketing calendar and strategy for the business unit; collaborate with corporate marketing to build customised and delightful experience across the buyer journey and partner with demand gen to ensure quality demand to meet business goals
- Direct market analysis activities to define industry TAM and refine target audience & segmentation; align with commercial teams to build target list of accounts and lead account planning and expansion strategies
- Own and advocate Voice of the Customer (VOC); define and optimise business processes to align product, marketing and GTM with our clients, leveraging VOC to maximise client health and satisfaction
- Evangelise and lead thought leadership and market education activities to promote the SimilarWeb brand and value proposition in the industry
- Initiate commercial campaigns and outbound activities to maximise commercial value and reach the BU KPIs
- Monitor and own the industry funnel, across top / mid / bottom of the funnel, and lead ongoing optimization process across the funnel
- Leverage Similarweb unique data sets to create compelling market and client specific insights; enable sales / account management teams with relevant collateral to position SimilarWeb as a must have solution and maximise performance and client engagement
- Build competitive and market landscape expertise and synthesise strategic insights on key competitive developments to inform solution strategy
What will I bring to the team? (requirements)
- Proven experience in a senior role in a large e-commerce or consumer goods brand / customer insights leader in a global brand
- Strong understanding of the digital measurement and market research industry, including trends, use cases and growth engines
- Previous experience leading a business unit, with proven track record of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Versatile executive with strong ability to drive complex initiatives across product, marketing, operations and GTM
- Leader with strong customer centric mindset, and proven ability to devise high-level strategies while also showcasing “roll up your sleeves and get it done” personality
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by innovative, passionate and creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 400 talented and passionate professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together:We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price
Tech Jobs For You
Senior District Sales Representative
Khan Academy, Mountain View, CA (Remote friendly for US & Canada)
Manager/ Senior Manager, Cost Restructuring and Optimization S...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA