SimilarWeb’s market intelligence solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. At SimilarWeb we bring together the industry’s top talent to work together and create a product that transforms the way that businesses make decisions.
So what is a Solution Engineer (SE)?
- It’s a client-facing position with the opportunity to directly advise the biggest companies in North America on their digital strategy.
- SE’s collaborate with multiple departments at SimilarWeb to help turn SimilarWeb data into actionable insights for our key customers.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the value-based cycle of the sales process.
- Speaking to customers to understand pain-points and qualify need
- Analysing data and turning into presentations
- Presenting deck as well as live product demos
- Supporting the Account Executive in the sales process by generating insights and helping with the value-side of the proposal
- Contributing to global strategy
- Running initiatives (like trials, outreach programmes etc) in your market
- Upon success, can be rolled out across Solution Engineering globally
- Supporting sales enablement by sharing learnings on key industries/use-cases with Account Executives
- This is a full time position reporting the Director of Sales, based in NY.
What will I bring to the team?
- 2+ years of sale/pre-sales experience
- Digital marketing experience – turning marketing data into insight (agency is a plus)
- Highly skilled in Excel
- Experience producing high quality client-facing materials
- Analytical mindset with the ability to quickly digest a problem and identify a solution
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Experience speaking to large organisations directly
Why choose SimilarWeb?
- Impact: We are changing the way decisions are made and you’ll be a core part of that movement. We provide insights that help businesses understand the digital world, their market and their competition. With our digital market intelligence businesses can put their own data into context and make real data-driven decisions.
- Talent: We only the most talented ambitious professionals who are eager to work hard, take chances and share ideas. Our passion, enthusiasm and drive for success are why we win together.
- Opportunity: We are the perfect place to grow. SimilarWeb has been named one of Business Insider’s Top 50 Enterprise Startups to bet your career on.
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mid Market Account Executive
Acquia, Reading, UK
Sales Director - Montreal Territory --- BASED IN TORONTO
Medallia, Remote - Canada
Partner Account Manager
Dropbox, Singapore, Singapore
Sales Development Representative - German Native (Internship)
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Business Development Representative
Recorded Future, London, UK
Vacation Rentals - French Market Coordinator (contract)
Airbnb, Dublin, Ireland