Senior Advisory Services Consultant
SimilarWeb, New York, NY
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions are used by companies like Google, eBay, and Adidas. We help our customers succeed in today’s digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, and more.
In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, and we haven’t stopped growing since!
We’re looking for a Senior Advisory Services Consultant to help our customers solve specific business problems, by creating insightful custom reports using data from our platform. This role reports to the Director, Professional Services - North America.
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
Similarweb is more than just a data provider. We aim to develop long-term and collaborative partnerships with our clients, and are constantly striving to help them make better business decisions using our data. One of the ways we do this is through our advisory services.
As a Senior Advisory Services Consultant, you will work with clients to understand their business objectives, and then use Similarweb’s unparalleled data to create a strategy that will achieve this. Through the use of data storytelling, your insights will impact clients from every industry, including some of the world’s most well-known brands.
So, what will you be doing all day?
As part of the Professional Services team, your daily responsibilities may include:
- Partnering with GTM and your team manager to plan custom advisory projects from end to end, from scoping and pricing through client delivery
- Supporting the client’s transition from pre-sales to post sales by providing continuous advisory services
- Collaborating with data engineering teams to produce best-in-class insights that address specific client pain points using Similarweb’s data assets
- Analyzing project data to deliver valuable insight, reports and actionable recommendations to clients via PPT or PDF formats
- Communicating directly with the client throughout the project lifecycle, and ensuring high customer satisfaction
This is the perfect job for someone who:
- Has experience in client-facing roles, or as a consultant
- Has a demonstrated history of producing high-quality insights to solve business problems
- Can analyze complex data and present it to stakeholders in a clear and understandable way
- Is proficient in Digital Marketing, e-commerce or online behavior
- Exhibits strong collaborative project management skills, and can adhere to timelines
- Is an independent and creative thinker who can turn trends and perspectives into a structured format for problem solving
- Can apply industry knowledge to generate value within specific client’s business needs and use cases
About the Advisory Services Team:
In the words of Ben Fernando, our Advisory Services Team Manager: “Joining the Advisory Services team offers an exciting opportunity to work alongside a team of experienced consultants and data engineers providing bespoke digital research projects to market-leading brands across the world.”
Why you’ll love being a Similarwebber:
You’ll get to work with brand name clients from every industry: Google, Amazon and Adidas are all customers of Similarweb. The reports you create for clients will help them do better business online. So basically, you’ll be a hero.
You’ll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue and empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. You’ll find the resources you need to take initiative and create meaningful change within the organization.
Competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously, and offer competitive health care packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings and happy hours.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in Similarweb’s New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health and Mental Hygiene.
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.