Sales Development Representative, Investor Solution
SimilarWeb, New York, NY
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
Similarweb is the most trusted platform for understanding online behavior. Millions of people rely on Similarweb insights daily as the ground truth for their knowledge of the digital world. We empower anyone — from the curious individual to the enterprise business leader — to make smarter decisions by understanding why things happen across the digital ecosystem.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s top best hi-tech companies to work for in Israel. We raised over $240M and have 850 employees across 11 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
Learn more at www.similarweb.com.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative.
What does the day to day of a Sales Development Representative at Similarweb look like:
- We love market intelligence! At Similarweb you have the opportunity to work with the world's biggest brands and offer a solution that has the power to have a huge impact on their business!
- As part of our global team you will work alongside the industry’s top talent where you will have the chance to not only learn but also grow professionally.
- Work at the forefront of marketing technology and big data - where the product is constantly evolving and improving with each new iteration.
- You will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and creating sales opportunities for Similarweb’s global sales teams.
- You will be dedicated to pursuing some of the largest and most recognized brands in the world, like our clients Adidas,Tumblr, eBay, Louis Vuitton and many more.
- Ultimately, you will represent the front line of the company’s sales and marketing efforts, playing an important role in growing the business by starting the sales process and helping set up the sales teams for success.
What will I bring to the team?
- Previous experience in a sales related function
- Overall understanding of web concepts and online marketing
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Working days Monday-Friday
- Occasional travel
- Additional Languages- Advantage
- Familiarity with SaaS- Advantage
- Experience working with Enterprise -Advantage
- Experience generating your own leads
- Phone sales experience
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At Similarweb, you’ll be surrounded by curious, witty and passionate people that are hungry to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 850 creative and talented professionals, and we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: We believe in excellence as a mindset. It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team and working together to reach new heights.
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Sweat in good company