Agency Digital Marketing Consultant
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv
We are the standard for understanding the digital world
Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally and professionally, by constantly challenging yourself and the status quo, bringing in new ideas, and simply daring to explore… In Similarweb you’ll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, and people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreet’s TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M and have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), and we couldn’t have done it without each and every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, and the fun of working together and face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, and can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
We’re hiring a Digital Marketing Consultant to work with our Sales Management team dedicated to advertising agencies in order to demonstrate the full value of our solution.
The Digital Marketing Consultant owns the value-focused (pre-sales) phase of the sales cycle, improving the win rate of the sales cycle to increase ARR of the business. You will have the opportunity to directly advise the biggest agencies on their digital strategy. DMC's collaborate with multiple departments at Similarweb to help turn Similarweb’s data into insights.
Work hours: Monday - Friday
What does the day to day of a Digital Marketing Consultant at Similarweb look like:
- Key responsibilities include:
- Owning the value-based cycle of the sales process.
- Meet with potential prospects to understand their pain points and provide scalable insights
- Ongoing creation and presentation of value-based insights (decks, insight emails) to demonstrate the value of Similarweb to meet the prospect’s business needs
- Presenting decks as well as live product demos
- Contributing to global strategy
- Running initiatives (such as trials, outreach programs etc.) in your market
- Upon success, can be rolled out across the team globally
- Feedback loop into Solutions (Similarweb’s strategy arm) on product, positioning, go-to-market strategy and more
- Supporting sales enablement by sharing learnings on key industries/use-cases with Account Executives
- Owning the value-based cycle of the sales process.
What will I bring to the team?
- Digital Marketing experience within the Agency industry: Strong understanding of key digital web metrics and various online marketing channels
- 2+ years of relevant client-facing skills: excellent communication and insights-based presentation skills (experience producing high-quality client-facing materials
- French - Advantage
- Sales driven mindset when it comes to engaging and presenting to our prospects
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the company
- Strong relationship building skills – ability to quickly build rapport and establish trust
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while exercising sound judgment
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Eagerness to learn and grow with a thriving company!
- It’s a plus if you have experience using Similarweb
Why choose SimilarWeb?
We believe that building a great product and a great company starts with finding amazing people and helping them grow and develop professionally and personally. At SimilarWeb, you’ll be surrounded by the most talented professionals and you’ll work across departments gaining skills and driving impact.
- Data Driven: We believe data driven decisions are the key to success and we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions and are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: It’s in our nature; and we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company and a great product and it begins with valuing each and every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity and experience. We believe our culture of equality and mutual respect also helps us better understand and serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, and more digital every day.
About us SimilarWeb is the pioneer of market intelligence and the standard for understanding the digital world. SimilarWeb’s solutions provide customers with insights to help them understand, track and grow their digital market share. With our insights businesses, agencies, marketers and analysts can benchmark performance against competitors, reveal competitors online strategy, discover new opportunities, identify emerging trends and understand consumer intent and journey. SimilarWeb has thousands of customers and works with some of the largest global brands including Google, Walmart, AirBnb, HSBC, adidas and eBay. Our team is spread across 8 global offices and includes over 350 employees and counting. We bring together the industry’s top talent to create a product that will transform the way that businesses make decisions. We believe in a bottom up approach, wherein every role has the power to create impact and offers opportunity to grow with the company.
Want to learn more about SimilarWeb? Visit SimilarWeb's website.
Payroll Services. Benefits. Compliance.