Do you want to be part of a team that is bringing innovative, digital-like technology to television? Are you passionate about helping clients solve their TV advertising problems using patented technology and deep analytics? If so, then Simulmedia may be looking for you. We’re a company using set-top boxes and additional data sets on millions of TV households to activate TV campaigns in a more precise way and close the loop on TV performance.
Simulmedia is looking for an exceptional candidate to identify, qualify and close advertising sales opportunities. The successful candidate will have the ability to strengthen the company’s position as the leading Performance TV company and to introduce optimized television marketing techniques to marketers.
- As a seasoned seller with established relationships among key decision makers, you will be responsible for selling Simulmedia’s services to television advertisers and their agencies, meeting quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Identify and present the benefits of Simulmedia’s offerings to senior client and agency stakeholders
- Regularly contact, prospect for and develop new business accounts
- Communicate with sales management regularly on account progress
- Attend relevant trade shows and conferences
Your Experience & Skills:
- Experience buying or selling TV and familiarity with advertising technology platforms
- Enterprise sales experience preferred
- Established relationships with key decision makers at large advertisers and agencies
- Minimum of 10 years of sales experience
- Self-motivated, outgoing, organized, efficient, team player and strategic thinker
- Strong social engineering skills
What is Simulmedia?
Simulmedia is a New York-based marketing technology company founded in 2008. Simulmedia’s Performance TV™ platform is unique in its ability to plan and activate data-driven TV campaigns for national advertisers that target and reach the most profitable audience segments quickly, efficiently and at scale. The platform is powered by a massively scaled single-source data-set that blends TV viewing behavior with actual purchase data. Using Simulmedia, brands can achieve unprecedented precision in TV targeting, optimize their target audience reach, convert more customers, and grow their business.
Based in the beautiful Flatiron area of New York City, we’re a start-up founded by serial entrepreneur Dave Morgan and funded by investors which include Union Square Ventures, Avalon Ventures, Valiant Capital and Time Warner.
The Simulmedia Experience
We take tremendous pride in maintaining a high bar for employees and fostering a strong team environment. While we work “startup hard,” we also believe in letting loose via happy hours, team activities, and an unlimited vacation policy.
We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, stock options and a stake in our company’s success.
Simulmedia's data-driven ad targeting and optimization platform directly matches what people watch with what they buy, enabling advertisers to reach audiences on the large footprint of linear TV inventory.
Be a Better Simulmedia Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Simulmedia when you watch classes taught by their top employees.