Are you passionate about solving highly complex technical challenges? Does the idea of revolutionizing the way the world views TV excite you? This may be the job for you. We are looking for a Sr. Product Manager who is fun, has a genuine curious nature, works smart, and goes beyond usual approaches to solve problems and seize opportunities. A successful candidate will be outgoing, analytical, a decisive problem-solver, resilient in an environment of fast-paced change, and highly collaborative. These qualities are important to us because we are building a team that is pushing courageously ahead in a new area of a very mature industry.
- Building Products that incorporate performance into Linear TV by leveraging our single-source panel that ties what people watch to what they buy
- Understand clients, partners, competitors as well as the TV industry to help set the product vision and roadmap
- Articulate product specifications in a variety of formats to a high degree of detail including wireframes, descriptions of workflows, definition of conditional or dynamic elements within those pages and workflows, use cases, etc
- Build, maintain, and leverage a strong understanding of Simulmedia’s business model and process flow
- Make data-driven decisions using a variety of sources (product metrics, third-party data, customer data, competitive analysis, industry/business trends, business intelligence, experimentation and research, etc.)
- Identify and manage risk with the ability to provide guidance on direction
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4-5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with media effectiveness (either TV or Digital) with a focus on improving ROI
- Extensive experience working as a product owner for a software-based product and ideally one that has a heavy data component
- Experience using a data-driven approach to product development and prioritization
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills and diplomacy; the ability to work with a wide variety of teams and individuals of varying functions and levels.
- Experience with Project Management process and principals – project estimation and planning, project implementation, project communication, risk management, scope management, and process management.
- Technical background (CS degree or equivalent experience)
What is Simulmedia?
Simulmedia, Inc., is a New York based marketing technology company founded in 2008. Through its market-leading VAMOS platform, Simulmedia is the only company that can provide advertisers the reach and resonance of linear television combined with the targeting and performance of digital media. Using VAMOS’s intelligent audience optimization engine, Simulmedia plans and activates TV campaigns to reach the most profitable audience segments, including those built upon an advertiser’s CRM file, or DMP. VAMOS is powered by a single source massively scaled data-set that blends viewing behavior with actual purchase data, thus making possible the direct attribution of sales to TV ad exposure. Unique to Simulmedia, this capability can be extended to other business outcomes such as app downloads, website visits, or TV tune-in.
Based in the beautiful Flatiron area of New York City, we’re a start-up founded by serial entrepreneur Dave Morgan and funded by investors Union Square Ventures, Avalon Ventures, Valiant Capital, and Time Warner.
The Simulmedia Experience
We take tremendous pride in maintaining a high bar for employees and fostering a strong team environment. While we work “startup hard,” we also believe in letting loose via happy hours, team activities and an unlimited vacation policy. We offer a competitive salary, medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k), stock options and a stake in our company’s success
Simulmedia's data-driven ad targeting and optimization platform directly matches what people watch with what they buy, enabling advertisers to reach audiences on the large footprint of linear TV inventory.
Be a Better Simulmedia Candidate
Learn skills and get an insider's look at Simulmedia when you watch classes taught by their top employees.
Want to learn more about Simulmedia? Visit Simulmedia's website.
Jobs You May Like
Versuchsingenieur (m/w/d) Produktentwicklung
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Senior Product Manager, Operations Platform
Mercari, Palo Alto, CA
Product Manager - Content
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Senior Mobile Designer
Twitch, Irvine, CA
Amplitude, San Francisco
Product Owner (m/f) Autonomous Mobility
mytaxi!, Berlin or Hamburg