Account Executive, SMB
Slack, San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our Sales team and focus on our SMB customers. This segment represents a huge opportunity for Slack and we want someone who is eager to do the best work of their lives while supporting others in doing the same.
You will be responsible for driving the sales process with prospective customers as well as expansion within existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using Slack most effectively. You’ll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. If you enjoy working with customers from a variety of industries in a rapidly changing environment, then come and join us! We’re nice.
- Educate customers on the value of Slack in a thoughtful way
- Provide recommendations based on a customer’s business needs and usage patterns
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the Slack buying cycle
- Handle inbound customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 3+ years relevant work experience in an account management or sales role, preferably in SaaS
- You are competitive and driven to achieve goals
- You are articulate and poised with a clear and concise spoken and written communication style
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You have a post-secondary degree
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit https://slack.com/
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive (German)
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Account Executive - West
EnerNOC, Southern California
Business Development Manager
Qualtrics , London
Commercial Account Executive
Hootsuite, Singapore, Asia
Enterprise Business Development Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo