Content Marketing Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Slack is looking for a brilliant and experienced content marketer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing content and strategies for sales, growth and product marketing, while exhibiting editorial craftsmanship alongside a highly skilled team of marketers, designers, and engineers. You have an almost-perfectionist attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a dedication to infusing B2B marketing with a more relatable, creative, and human touch.
- Develop content for targeted campaigns and sales, growth and product marketing initiatives that’s as unique and approachable as Slack is as a product
- Create content (case studies, sales presentations, emails, website, ebooks, videos) to drive clear results across a variety of channels
- Generate content that’s crafted to meet the needs of the audience—from die-hard Slack users to people who are just getting started—and that people will want to actually read (no brochureware!)
- Work with cross-functional practitioners (product managers, social media managers, email marketers) to create and optimize content for a great reader experience, generating qualified leads and meaningfully and increasingly engaging them in Slack’s promise
- Implement SEO strategies, while making sure editorial integrity takes priority
- Know all the jargon, and know all the things that people who know all the jargon want to know but do not, in anything other than jest, use all the jargon
- 4-6 years experience developing high-quality content in the form of website landing pages, bylined articles, social media writing, sales enablement materials, ebooks, case studies, and the like
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, and engineering
- Strategic, metrics-driven mindset and a passion for the art and science of content marketing
- Demonstrated record of successfully shipping high-quality projects with independence and confidence
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit https://slack.com/
Jobs You May Like
Client Services Intern LA - Summer 2018
BuzzFeed, Los Angeles
Head of Platform Growth
Mojio, Palo Alto
Senior Marketing Analyst
Gusto, San Francisco
Head of Sales & Marketing India (m/f) | Mumbai
Kreditech, Mumbai Office
Digital Fundraising and Membership Manager
Change.org, Sydney, Australia