Customer Experience Agent - Live Support
Slack, Dublin, Ireland
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
At Slack, Customer Experience is an essential part of our organization. Our Customer Experience team's top priority is to make our customers successful and ensure that their experience using Slack is a pleasant and productive one by delivering speedy, high-quality, personable support.
As a Customer Experience Live Support Agent for Slack, your task is to make our customers successful. This is a demanding role that requires a unique skillset. As the voice of Slack, you will act both as an advocate for our product and a champion for our users, by communicating with them across multiple channels. Your job is to ensure that Slack's customers have the best experience possible, no matter how they choose to contact us.
We take customer service seriously. This is not some mindless low-level job, but a position we consider essential to the team's success. We have a healthy roster of high profile companies that rely on Slack for their day-to-day communication and we want to provide the best service we possibly can.
- Provide thoughtful, personalized communication to Slack users via phone, chat, email and social media.
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate and timely manner.
- Document customer issues efficiently and concisely.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience doing live customer support by phone and/or chat and you know how to do it well. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference in making a customer happy.
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you're also not intimidated by the technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You are a naturally empathetic and articulate communicator.
- You can work with us in our office in downtown Dublin
- College degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit https://slack.com/
Jobs You May Like
Stock Person Seasonal Sales Ambassador - Washington Square Mall
Lush Cosmetics, Tigard, Oregon, United States
Blue Bottle Coffee, Multiple Locations
sweetgreen, Mountain View, CA
Stock Person Seasonal Ambassador - Willowbrook NJ
Lush Cosmetics, Wayne, NJ
Customer Success Manager
Highfive, Redwood City