Customer Experience Agent
Slack, Vancouver, Canada
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
We believe this is a demanding role that requires a broad skillset to be successful. Not only will you be directly responsible for keeping Slack's customers happy, productive, and have the best experience possible, but you will also spend time working with the development team to test new features before release.Responsibilities:
- Effectively resolve customer enquiries in a considerate and timely manner.
- Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for the engineering teams.
- Assist the product development and QA teams by testing new features and bug fixes and surfacing customer feedback.
- Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
- Contribute to the ongoing learning and success of your team, and the company, by sharing knowledge through mentorship, collaboration, and aiding in documentation.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
- You have prior experience in a similar role. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference making our customer happy.
- You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing and deploying your own JQuery-based, CSS-heavy responsive sites, but you're also not afraid of the technology.
- You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help. You are skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly.
- You possess a mastery of English and are a strong, confident, and exacting writer.
- You exhibit diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- You have a post-secondary degree or equivalent professional experience.
- You can work with us in our beautiful Vancouver office!
- You have previously worked with email-centric customer support for a web-based application.
- You have experience providing customer service in a dynamic startup environment.
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit https://slack.com/
Jobs You May Like
Floor Leader - Hillsdale Shopping Center
Lush Cosmetics, San Mateo, CA, USA
Support Service à la clientèle (partout au Québec) - FR
User Support Agent - German Speaker
Dashlane, Paris, France
Floor Leader - South Park Mall
Lush Cosmetics, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Customer Success Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Stock Person Seasonal Sales Ambassador - The Shops at Nauet
Lush Cosmetics, Nanuet, NY