Customer Success Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value from Slack.
You'll work closely with customers to discover their business needs and challenges and then coach them on the best ways to use Slack to solve them.
Working closely with Slack’s Account Executives, you'll provide input into their strategic customer plans, helping them to identify areas where existing customers could improve their use of Slack or uncovering new uses for Slack amongst their customer portfolio. From time to time you may also work with Account Executives to advise prospective customers on the best way to launch Slack in their company.
Part coach, project manager, consultant and product expert, our Slack Customer Success Managers are continually focused on helping our customers improve their team communication and be successful with Slack.
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first.
- Guide and coach customers and Account Executives with a dedicated customer success processes.
- Travel and meet with customers onsite to discover and understand their needs and help them develop a Slack onboarding process.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on Slack methodologies so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
- Maintain high levels of customer engagement and satisfaction with a focus on customer loyalty.
- Identify common customer challenges and actively suggest better solutions.
- Partner with Slack’s Account Executives to help them be more effective.
- Partner closely with other cross-functional team members to translate business needs and product requirements into new solutions for customers.
- Craft customer onboarding assets, adapt existing customer onboarding assets and work with product marketing to refine existing and create new onboarding assets.
- Help drive customer references and case studies.
- 5+ years of experience in a customer-facing customer success, account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships.
- Consistent track record of highly-professional customer service in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit https://slack.com/
Jobs You May Like
Designated Support Engineer (PaaS)
Pivotal Software, Raleigh, NC
Sales Ambassador - St. Vital
Lush Cosmetics, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Technical Support Engineer
Technical Community Support Agent
Ring Inc., Malvern, PA
Vendedora - Rio de Janeiro
AMARO, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Technical Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Raleigh, NC