Slack, New York City
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch Slack successfully, embrace it widely and are continually driving business value from Slack.
As a critical member of the Customer Success Go-to-Market (GTM) team you are responsible for understanding and positioning solutions that drive long term success for our enterprise customers across all segments. You will be responsible for scoping, proposing and contracting Slack's services that will accelerate enterprise wide deployment and adoption of our products collaboration with Slack account teams.
As a key individual contributor, you will be aligned with our specialist team, and may act as the primary point of contact for high level concerns through various launch and deployment activities. You are also responsible for contract execution of engagement change orders and follow-on success solutions that may be required as our customers needs evolve in their partnership with Slack.
- Align, engage and develop trusted partnerships with account teams across assigned enterprise customer segments
- Conduct detailed discovery meetings, collect requirements and gain mutual understanding of customers needs followed by positioning ideal customer success solutions to resolve these needs
- Facilitate contracting and negotiation activities for paid success solutions including authoring of proposals, contracts and/or statement of work (SOWs) in close collaboration with our cross functional business operations, accounting, revenue recognition and legal teams
- Collaborate with internal business development and alliances teams to further align on partner led solutions to support enterprise customer needs
- Drive pre-sales execution to meet and exceed identified services revenue and customer success targets
- Responsibly focus on workflows between pre-sales contracting and resourcing/delivery team kick-off activities
- Craft customer pre-sales assets and work with internal cross-functional teams to refine existing and develop new GTM assets
- Help drive customer references and case studies
- You have 5+ years of relevant engagement management experience (preferably in a SaaS Software environment)
- You have developed excellent consultative, communication, and presentation skills
- You demonstrate business development & sales experience (ideally in a customer success environment)
- Your experience has been in an enterprise solution sales environment and you have collaborated with account executives in the development and closure of sales opportunities
- You are a highly motivated, dedicated, team player with creative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- You have strong social skills and experience building strong internal and external relationships
- You have a successful track record of highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
Slack is the collaboration hub of choice for companies of all sizes, all across the world. By using Slack, they ensure that the right people are always in the loop, that key information is always at their fingertips, and new team members can get up to speed easily. With Slack, teams are better connected.
Launched in February 2014, we are the fastest growing business application ever and is used by thousands of teams and millions of users every day. We currently have nine offices worldwide, in San Francisco, Vancouver, Dublin, Melbourne, New York, London, Tokyo, Toronto and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Slack's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a pleasant and supportive place to work.
Come do the best work of your life here at Slack.
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.