Enterprise Account Executive
Slack, Tokyo, Japan
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join our sales team and focus on enterprise customers in Japan. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same. You will be responsible for driving sales opportunities with prospective customers as well as expanding business within existing accounts. You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using Slack most effectively. You'll also work with cross-functional teams to help align our product roadmap and marketing materials with customer feedback. If you're an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should talk!
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Establish lasting relationships with senior executives and decision-makers
- Help educate customers on the value of Slack throughout their adoption cycle
- Build Slack awareness at all levels of an organization
- Identify customer needs to ensure customer success with special emphasis on signup, upgrade, and renewal
- Collaborate with other members of the sales team (solutions engineers, customer success managers, leadership, etc.) to build strategic adoption plans for customers
- Prepare and educate customers on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends
- Serve as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- Handle all customer communication and organize/escalate issues appropriately including: billing, legal, security, and technical inquiries
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to key accounts
- You are fluent in both Japanese and English
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages
- You have 8+ years of software sales experience, preferably in SaaS
- You are a self-motivated teammate that can act independently
- Experience presenting to senior managers and the C-Suite
- You take an active interest in opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
- You have a consistent track record of identifying customer needs and successfully implementing solutions
- You are flexible, adaptive, and resilient
- You have a post-secondary degree, or equivalent experience
- Some travel required
- This is a contract position, requiring eligibility for employment in Japan
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit Slack's website.
Jobs You May Like
Video Streaming Solutions Sales Specialist – North Asia & India
Account Executive, Mid-Market Sales
Yext, San Francisco, CA
Business Developer Valence
Sales Development Representative- Amsterdam
Elastic, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Yelp Wifi, Account Executive
Yelp, Toronto, Canada
Technical Account Manager
BounceX, New York