Enterprise Solutions Engineer
Slack, New York City
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Slack is more than just a tech company, we are on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We believe that culture is the compass to success and so our Slack Values are woven into the fabric of all we do. We seek exceptional talent that is eager to do the best work of their life while supporting others in doing the same.
Slack is looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Do you love closing large, complex deals and making a huge impact? Do you excel at building trust with both technical and non-technical executives? Last but not least, are you passionate about conveying value to your customers? If you’re an established sales professional with a consistent track record in helping customers achieve visionary goals, we should chat.
You will collaborate with our Account Executives and have fun winning together. As the product expert, you will have a deep understanding of the Slack Platform, handle tough objections, and lead successful evaluation cycles to gain product fit consensus.
- Partner with Account Executives to navigate complex, multi-stakeholder deal cycles with C-level executives
- Drive the discovery process, helping to uncover your customer’s business objectives and current pains
- You will ensure that your customers understand Slack's security posture, tackling objections along the way and occasionally responding to security questionnaires
- Prepare and deliver value-based demonstrations highlighting our powerful platform ecosystem
- You will conduct Proof Of Concepts where necessary to help your customers validate technical requirements (Data Loss Prevention, Single Sign On, E-Discovery, Platform Integrations)
- Contribute to the success of a rapidly growing and evolving organization
- Act as a liaison between Product and Sales, sharing customer feedback to help craft the product roadmap
- 6+ years of sales engineering or solution consulting experience in a SaaS organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; a knack for delivering compelling presentations
- Track record of successfully overcoming technical and security objections; problem-solving is in your DNA
- Familiarity with API development and service integrations is a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit Slack's website.
Jobs You May Like
Client Technology Engineer
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Entry-Level Jobs & Internships - 2019 (Uncubed Fast-Track)
IBM, Multiple Cities
Game Services Engineer
Senior Front-end Software Engineer
Conductor, New York, New York
Software Engineer - Digital Experience