Senior Manager, Analyst Relations
Slack, San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Slack is looking for an experienced and passionate Analyst Relations expert to join and help scale our global analyst relations team. This is a great opportunity to work with Slack’s communications team to help shape our global story in a role with potential for growth. You'll be responsible for deepening relationships while driving strategic programs and initiatives with the industry analyst community. You will play a significant part in informing analysts about our product strategy, platform development, and business expansion.
- Tell the story of Slack’s vision, our business, and our product to industry analysts globally
- Manage analyst engagement including briefings, inquiries, strategy sessions, tours, events, etc.
- Develop comprehensive Analyst Relations plan in partnership with key internal stakeholders
- Share insights from relevant reports, research, and data to the larger organization
Measure the impact of Analyst Relations efforts
- 6-8 years of working in Analyst Relations, preferably within related categories
- Impeccable written communication and speaking skills; comfort speaking externally
- Thrives in relationship building with the ability to multitask in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Experience working with Gartner, Forrester, and other tech industry firms
- Enthusiasm for Slack, our vision, and our product
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit Slack's website.
Jobs You May Like
thredUP, Mechanicsburg, PA
Media Associate, Photography & Video
Scalable Press, Guadalajara, Mexico
Motion Graphics Designer - Barcelona
Scopely, Barcelona, Spain
Marketing Manager - Customer Acquisition and Programming
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
Marketing Intern - Cincinnati
Yelp, Cincinnati, OH
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, Atlanta