Senior Technical Sourcer
Slack, New York City and San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever and we are experiencing that growth internally. At Slack, hiring is a team effort that is crucial to the company’s success. We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Sourcer to help support our growing technical organization. This is a phenomenal opportunity for you to be part of a great hiring culture and work with a fast-growing team.
- Identify and engage passive talent to help build Slack’s technical team.
- Build a high quality pipeline of potential candidates for a variety of technology roles
- Assist with evaluation and implementation of new sourcing tools and procedures
- Lead trainings and disseminate best practices to team as resident sourcing expert
- Ensure a high level of data integrity with our ATS and other HR systems
- 4+ years experience in technical recruiting role with heavy sourcing expectations
- Track record of achieving sourcing targets and pipeline quotas
- Significant experience working with Hiring Managers and Recruiters to refine job specs and target profiles
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Experience hiring for various technology stacks and engineering roles
- Excitement for, and interest in, technology and engineering space
- Familiarity with Greenhouse ATS
- You can draw from your experience working at companies that have scaled quickly
- You shine in highly structured environments and in highly chaotic ones because sometimes it’s both!
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.