Recruiting Coordinator (contract)
Slack, San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Our Recruiting Coordinator will work closely with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to support the growth of our fast-paced organization. This role is an integral partner for maintaining the data integrity of our Applicant Tracking System (ATS), the daily operations of our interview schedules and calendar, and being the face of Recruiting at Slack. Candidate experience will be your mantra and you'll be be our invaluable partner in helping guide candidates through Slack's recruiting path. You possess excellent communication skills. You have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice while being able to think proactively. And most importantly, you enjoy the challenge of building a great team of talented individuals while helping to scale a world class organization.
- Schedule onsite interview panels, including pre and post team sync ups
- Prepare interview packets and materials
- Greet candidates and facilitate the onsite interview process, ensuring a high touch experience
- Set up interview rooms and any necessary AV equipment
- Arrange candidate travel accommodations and coordinate reimbursement with AP team
- Review and manage new hire offer documents
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Able to multi-task and prioritize with little guidance
- Relentless attention to detail and accuracy
- Great team player but can also work well independently
- High attention to process and a passion for process improvement
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on providing good customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator
- Experience with ATS applications, ideally Greenhouse
- Heavy scheduling within Google Calendar
- Familiarity with Slack
- You can draw from your experience working at various start ups
- Experience working with teams located in multiple cities
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit Slack's website.
Jobs You May Like
Learning & Development Senior Specialist
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
LimeBike, San Mateo, CA
General Assembly, Sydney
Andela, Nairobi, Kenya, Lagos, Nigeria
University Recruiter - Campus Specialist
Airbnb, San Francisco, California