Group Product Marketing Manager, International
Slack, San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
As Slack expands its presence across the world, we are hiring a Group Product Marketing Manager to lead our international go-to-market team. In this role, you will hire regional leads in Europe and Asia, build and execute new market entry plans, and craft tailored messaging and positioning that will resonate with key audiences. This marketing leader will work cross-functionally to own ongoing efforts in international markets. This is the chance for an experienced international marketer to take Slack into new countries and grow usage among companies of all sizes!
- Craft and execute Slack’s go-to-market strategy for new market expansion
- Plan and launch Slack’s entry into new countries and languages. Tier go-to-market announcements and determine messages, channels, and goals for each
- After launch, collaborate with cross-functional partners to drive product adoption among target segments
- Build and iterate thoughtful product messaging and positioning that is appropriate for target audiences as new features are launched
- Evaluate market landscapes and educate teams about related trends
- Measure the impact of work and use comprehensive data to refine priorities
- 10+ years of related international marketing experience; track record of building global teams
- International experience, preferably while living in-market
- A love for storytelling in a simple, thoughtful, and visual manner
- Knack for cultural nuances and incorporating them into go-to-market plans
- An understanding of written and visual localization and a passion for the details
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit Slack's website.
Jobs You May Like
Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist
Lightspeed, Montreal, QC
Manager, Consumer PR - Latin America
Netflix, Alphaville, Brazil
Local Marketing Manager - Rockies Region (Denver)
Lyft, Denver, CO
[Freelancer] Airbnb Experiences Ambassador, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto
Airbnb, Tokyo OR Osaka OR Kyoto
Intern, PR & Marketing
SF Motors, Santa Clara, CA