Enterprise Alliances Manager (EMEA)
Slack, London, England
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
We’re looking for an experienced Alliances & Channels Manager to inform and execute a partner strategy that enables Slack to further penetrate into the EMEA region. You will recruit, onboard and manage both ISV’s and SI’s and work closely with our Sales organization to establish partners as an extension of our go-to-market. You are passionate about being part of a high growth company whose platform is transforming the way in which we all work, making our working lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive. A little bit more about you: you treat partners with courtesy and find delight in building successful businesses (for both our partners and Slack).
- Inform and execute Slack partner programs in EMEA
- Recruit, onboard and manage ISVs and SIs
- Be the primary point of contact for partners throughout the partner lifecycle
- Work with AEs and Sales Leadership to implement co-selling campaigns to source net new pipeline and to accelerate/influence existing pipeline.
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and partner feedback to cross-functional team to inform product and customer success roadmap and prioritization
- Develop mutually-beneficial and trusting relationships with partners - make Slack a favoured company with which to partner
- 6+ years of relevant alliances and channel experience
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Self starter. Equally comfortable taking direction as informing strategy.
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Experience in enabling sales organizations to co-sell with partners
- Experience working with partner programs in their infancy
- Executive presence working with senior leadership within Slack and within partner organizations
- In-depth experience operating within and project managing cross-functional teams (product management, customer success, legal, finance, marketing, etc..)
- Experience working in region while reporting to leadership in the US
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit Slack's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Accountant - Ho Chi Minh City
Lalamove, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Business Development Manager Kenya
indaHash, Nairobi, Kenya
Join Our Talent Community
Brookfield Residential, Ontario
Partner Solutions Technical Consultant
SigFig, San Francisco
BounceX, New York
x.ai, New York