Partner Manager (DACH)
Slack, Munich, Germany
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
We’re looking for an experienced SI Alliances professional to localize, implement and scale the Slack SI partner program in DACH and Central Europe. In this role, you will recruit, onboard and enable SI partners to deliver services to Slack customers to ensure they are getting the most value from their investment in Slack.
The Partner Manager will closely align with the sales and customer success stakeholders to drive joint account planning with a particular focus on Slack adoption, Customer Success and partner sourced and influenced revenue.
Slack has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative. If this sounds like a good fit for you, why not say hello?
What you will be doing
- Work with sales, customer success and Slack services to define the local market needs and develop an SI partner strategy for the DACH Region.
- Recruit, onboard and manage regional SI Partners
- Develop and execute joint business plans that drive all aspects of the Slack practice including business development, enablement, certification/education plans, partner marketing, and solution development
- Develop and execute capacity plans to ensure partners are well-positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Support joint sales pursuit activities, develop sufficient pipeline and execute together to drive revenue
- Lead regular business performance/relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
What you should have
- 5+ years of relevant SI alliances and/or professional services experience in the Enterprise B2B SaaS
- 10+ years overall work experience
- Previous direct sales experience at Enterprise SaaS company preferred
- Proven success in identifying and recruiting SI partners that generated a high ROI for each party
- Strong planning skills. Experience in building and executing structured GTM and sales plays with alliance partners and channel partners
- Experience working in early-stage programs where processes are not well documented or defined
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of sourcing, developing, and maintaining partner relationships
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical feasibility of partner integrations
- Extensive, relevant experience working with Partners communicating at C Level
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
- Sales, consulting practice and/or partner management background
- Proven track record of over achievement in all roles
- Strong network/references from partners in the region
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent and credible presentation skills
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit Slack's website.
Jobs You May Like
Philippines Healthcare Systems Analyst, Public and Private Sectors (Contract Position)
Zipline, Southeast Asia - Philippines