Manager, Enterprise Sales
Slack, San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Slack is on a mission to make your working life simpler, more pleasant and more productive. We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to join our fast growing Sales organization and lead a team of Account Executives in the west.
Our culture is the north star that guides how we work together and with our customers. Are you looking to build something greater than yourself? Do you want to work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people in the industry? If so, Slack just might be the place for you.
You are driven, curious, intelligent and deeply passionate about your craft. You will build and run a diverse team of talented individuals looking for mentorship and help growing their careers. In addition, you will remove barriers to Customer adoption of Slack and collaborate with the broader Leadership Team. This is a demanding role that requires strong leadership, priority management and interpersonal skills.
- Directly support a team of Enterprise Account Executives that have fun winning together
- Support ongoing growth and development including recruiting, hiring, training and mentoring reps
- Participate in customer and prospect meetings and help define a strong business case
- Partner with Solution Engineering, Customer Success and other cross-functional teams to drive success and prioritize where Slack invests its resources
- Identify product and technology gaps with Customers and present a point of view to Slack’s Product and Leadership Teams
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings and coach Account Executives on strategies to reach their goals
- Report on sales activity and manage a regular revenue forecast
- Achieve key performance metrics and goals
- Work with your team to discuss, plan and implement process improvements
- 7+ years of Sales experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- 4+ years of Sales Management experience preferably within an Enterprise SaaS organization
- Solid understanding of Enterprise SaaS applications and collaboration technology
- Consistent track record of selling software into large Enterprise accounts and achieving personal and team goals
- Ability to grow business in a strategic manner including demand generation
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery and presentation skills
- History of thriving in a rapidly-changing environment
- Enthusiasm for increasing customer happiness and deepening customer relationships
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Bachelor's degree required
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit Slack's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior SaaS Account Executive (K-12 Sales)
Schoology, San Francisco, CA
UK Sales Director
Dept, Design & Technology UK
Sales Manager / Vertriebsmitarbeiter im Außendienst (w/m/d)
foodora Germany, Berlin, Hamburg, München, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main
Learning Consultant – Product & Operations Lead Sales Enablement
Slack, San Francisco
National Account Executive
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Customer Success Manager
App Annie, Singapore