Senior Technical Recruiter
Slack, San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Slack is the fastest growing B2B application ever, and our company is experiencing that same growth internally as well. At Slack, hiring is a team effort and it is crucial to the company’s success. We are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Technical Recruiter to partner with and support our growing Engineering teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to grow their career while building an extraordinary Recruiting organization and company experiencing hyper growth.
- Partner closely with Engineering and leadership to deeply understand their teams and hiring needs while making hiring recommendations, support events, and build strategy to hire amazing people for Slack
- Work very well with teammates in recruiting and across the company to ensure a phenomenal experience for all involved, especially candidates
- Create, recommend, and implement strategies to solve problems and build pipelines through sourcing, referrals, research, and events
- Source and identify passive people to build Slack’s Engineering teams through use of boolean, online tools, and unique sourcing techniques
- Identify new ways to build awareness of Slack in new hiring markets
- Focus on inclusive recruiting practices
- Track pipeline data and provide relevant updates to partners on all roles/projects supported
- Maintain high attention to detail when entering data in the ATS and additional tools
- Extensive Technical Recruiting experience, preferably in a high growth environment supporting multiple technical hiring teams
- Able to confidently represent the company with professionalism and courtesy both internally and externally
- Passionate about Slack and can discuss the product and opportunity
- Previous startup experience and an unwavering ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Technology knowledge – we don’t expect you to be able to code, but need you to have proficiency in different coding languages and technical stacks
- Proven strategic sourcer and closer
- You know how to work on a small but highly effective team and can grow with us as we grow the company
- Detail oriented, open, patient, and able to bring up others around you
- Familiarity with Greenhouse or equivalent ATS experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.