Senior Analyst, Sales Analytics
Slack, San Francisco
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Slack is looking for experienced analysts to join our Analytics team and help drive the understanding, growth, and success of our sales organization. The right candidates will have deep technical skills to complement their analytical experience and business acumen. They will be scrappy, independent, and excited about having a big impact through building tools and leveraging data to drive insights.
- Use data to inform and influence key sales business decisions
- Work closely sales teams identify key customer metrics around growth and product usage
- Partner with Marketing understand the drivers of our business and accelerate the growth of Slack (qualifying leads, etc.)
- Develop frameworks for identifying patterns/trends in user behavior and signal scoring to uplevel our customer facing teams
- Build self-service tools and reports to drive awareness and understanding of key metrics
- Work closely with Sales Operations, Data Engineering, and Business Systems teams to author and own the core data model that drives operational and exploratory analyses in Sales
- A proven track record of using quantitative analysis to impact key business decisions
- The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses and coordinate with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Minimum of 4 years experience with creating datasets in SQL/Hive and working with a scripting language such as Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods (regression, probabilities, etc.)
Empathy. Courtesy. Playfulness. Craftsmanship. Solidarity — these are some of the values we live by, as a company. We work by them, too: we’re building a platform and products we believe in — knowing there is real value to be gained from helping people, wherever they are, simplify whatever it is that they do and bring more of themselves to their work.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We work hard and we play to win… within normal business hours. And then we go home.
That balance is important: It enables us to truly do the best work of our lives. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens — and happens well — all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
Want to learn more about Slack? Visit Slack's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Scripted Programming
First Look Media, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer, Structured Data
Commercial Operations Analyst
Flexport, San Francisco, CA
Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack)
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA
Data Verification Intern
First Orion Corp., Little Rock, Arkansas
Senior Engineering Manager, Inventory & Creative