SMARTASSISTANT is the leading global technology provider for interactive advice solutions across all channels: online, mobile and in-store. Our software solution helps people choose products, services and solutions that match their needs faster and smarter.
Industries: Retail, Brands, Telecommunications, Financial Services, Fashion and Lifestyle
Offices: Headquartered in Vienna with offices in New York, London, and Wroclaw
Clients like Trek Bikes and Canon use our technology to help their customers find the products they need. Check out some examples at: smartassistant.com/examples.
SMARTASSISTANT is experiencing rapid growth and is expanding teams in all locations. The U.S. office was launched in 2015, and is the key growth opportunity for the business.
The Role: Web Designer
- Create user-interfaces and responsive designs for web, mobile and POS
- Implement new, as well as optimize existing templates according to design specifications
- Prepare & monitor Frontend implementation
- Create proper content for the advisors
- Work closely in a team – especially with project management
- Competence with Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Competence with Sketch, Avocode, balsamiq
- Experience in web design, responsive design, mobile-first web design
- Motivated and able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Good English knowledge
- Work autonomously
- A high level of accuracy and quality awareness
- Creative mind
- Interest in actual trends in web design and usability
- Knowledge of UI and UX principles
- Competence with wireframing tools
- Understanding of strong brand presence
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- International, diverse and small friendly teams
- Fun and collaborative
- Open-minded and caring
- Clear structure with go-for-it attitude
We are on a mission to change the way people shop and decide. Because we are facing new exciting tasks everyday, we need people like you to help us to provide the highest quality solutions for our clients. The successful candidate will be joining the fastest growing region of SMARTASSISTANT.
Sounds like a good challenge? Then please send your CV and portfolio to us!
SMARTASSISTANT is the global leading technology provider for omnichannel Digital Advice and Guided Selling solutions. The SMARTASSISTANT Digital Advice Suite provides businesses with varied solutions for the entire customer life cycle to help people make confident decisions online, on mobile, and in the store. Their product is used by the world’s leading companies across industries and languages. It's been applied to over 100 different product categories, ranging from electronics to home appliances, fashion products, B2B products and services, and more.
Want to learn more about SMARTASSISTANT? Visit https://smartassistant.com/
Jobs You May Like
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Print & Packaging Designer
Birchbox, New York
Entry-Level Design Consultant (Commercial Sector)
IBM, Multiple Cities
Codecademy, New York
Director of UI/UX
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Wish, San Francisco, United States