- Solve complex architecture problems with intuitive designs.
- Comfortable working in all phases of the software development lifecycle from planning to deployment and support.
- Ownership of major features from beginning to deployment.
- Operate in a test-driven, continuous integration environment.
- Ability to provide technical and strategic direction cross-functionally, understanding overall impact relative to company goals.
- Influence on projects, teams and senior management
- Willingness to working across various time zones and geographies
- Project ownership, working with managers to scope and define assignments, and other project criteria
- Drive key strategic outcomes like reliability, quality and testability
- Mentor other team members
- Setting professional standard for the company by role modeling the core values.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent engineering experience
- Exceptional Java, C# or C++, object oriented design and programming skills (7+ years of experience preferred)
- Experience with large scale infrastructure and distributed systems supporting consumer-facing production-level cloud services built atop AWS / Azure / GCP (3+ years of experience preferred).
- Experience with linux systems
- Experience in designing and developing REST APIs
- Experience with Git
- Demonstrated project management experience which includes project planning, project execution, and issue/risk management.
- Excellent communication and people skills. Comfortable presenting to both internal and external executive audiences at a global scale.
- Proven expertise in fundamental concepts and expert in a key area of technology
- Experience with DropWizard and / or Ratpack JVM web frameworks.
- Experience with AWS Aurora and Cassandra databases.
- Experience working with / implementing OAuth security flows.
Imagine if your things knew when you woke up, and when you call it a night. Imagine if they knew when you couldn’t be home, and how to put your mind at ease. Imagine if they always knew what you needed, and when you need it. Imagine if they knew you better than you know yourself. Now, imagine if you didn’t have to imagine. Because with SmartThings, they already can. Things such as lights, doors, keys, plants, and cars can now work better for you, making you feel more secure, more in control, more efficient, and simply more delighted. With SmartThings technology and devices, the possibilities are infinite, fueled by your own needs and creativity.
Want to learn more about SmartThings? Visit SmartThings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mobile Apps Engineer
Paytm Labs, Toronto
Forward Deployed Solution Engineer / Sales Engineer
C3, Redwood City
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Software Engineering Manager
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Full Stack Engineer
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Cloudflare, London, UK