Senior Android Engineer
Smule, Sofia, Bulgaria
Smule's mission is to connect the world through music.
Smule Bulgaria EOOD is a subsidiary of Smule Inc. – a leading US based company, founded in 2008 and specialized in developing innovative mobile based software solutions. Ten years on, Smule Inc. employs more than 200 people and is a vibrant, global community of music lovers.
Smule is on a mission to bring the world together through music. Music is much more than listening… it's about creating, sharing, discovering, participating, and connecting with people. With 50 million monthly active users creating over 20 million songs every day, Smule is connecting people all over the world through the joy of making music and transforming the music landscape from one of passive listening to collaborative creative expression and active engagement.
As a Senior Android Engineer, you will be crafting our next generation, massively social, massively multiplayer musical creation experience. Our apps are top performers in the Google Play store and in the news – the apps you would help to create will be enjoyed by millions. Our development cycle is rapid, alternative, and collaborative.
- Develop features and user experience for our native
- Implement awesome user interfaces that will be used by millions of
- Maintain and improve existing
- Analyze bug and crash reports, fix problems, and optimize
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams such as Android team, Audio/Video team, Platform team, and Operations
- Work closely with Product and Project managers to ensure alignment of feature development and
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering with 2+ years’ experience with Android/Java (at least 2 years of Android development on multiple target devices)
- Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done
- Fun, positive Great communication skills and a healthy desire for collaboration
- A knack for creating compelling UIs
- Game development and design experience
- Flexible, cross functional, outstanding Ready, willing, and able to jump into any conquer and challenge at this crazy startup
- Passion for music, games, social experiences
We believe that music is much more than just listening— it's about creating, sharing, discovering, participating, and connecting with people. It is the original social network with the power to break down barriers, touch souls and bring people together from all over the world. In 2008, we set out to create apps that enabled anyone to create, discover, love and enjoy music. Today, 1.5 % of the world's population (that's 125 million people and counting) have used Smule's apps. And they are creating communities, meeting new like-minded friends, and having fun making music together on Smule. So if you wake up humming, play a mean air guitar or anything in between, then Smule is for you―anyone can do it, no previous experience required. Interested in creating social music experiences? Check out our job openings here.
Want to learn more about Smule? Visit Smule's website.
German engineered blades and shaving cream online for a fair price