Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an Account Specialist to join our Sales team! Working closely with the Streaming team, you will be tasked with helping us deliver better campaigns through category-specific insights and learnings. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with Sales, Creative Strategy, and Product Solutions to ensure we are running our campaigns optimally and constantly adapting to new findings.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Account Management to provide real time analysis for auction campaigns
- Identify performance trends across auction campaigns to fuel optimization recommendations
- Create flighting and audience strategies during the RFP process
- Deliver a constantly evolving test-and-learn agenda across the category
- Work with Sales and Creative Strategy to layer in media-mix insights
- Develop ROI-based tools and trends to help deliver incremental revenue and move more advertisers to be always-on partners
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience managing PPC, programmatic, or paid social campaigns
- Data driven and analytical mindset
- Proven track record of crafting actionable insights from data
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in an agile, dynamic environment
- Ability to work individually while operating as a collaborative team player
- Someone who excels at using tech to improve workflows and create efficiencies
- Advanced skills in Excel
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected].
About Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. So far, we've created two products: Snapchat and Spectacles!
Want to learn more about Snap Inc.? Visit https://www.snap.com/en-US/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Associate, Orange County
Bonobos, Orange County, CA
SaaS Sales Manager, Sports Illustrated Play
Time Inc., Atlanta, GA
Channel Account Manager - West
GitHub, HQ - San Francisco
Snap Inc., Toronto, ON
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Short Hills, NJ
Sales Development Representative (Nordics)